Aadhar Card is an essential document for every citizen. It is one of the essential identity proofs. Aadhar card is most important for all government works and for availing benefits of schemes. Aadhaar number is asked almost everywhere. Unique Identification Authority of India i.e. UIDAI The biometric and demographic details of citizens are entered in the Aadhaar card issued by Aadhar card can also be used for money transactions because every Indian’s bank account is linked to their Aadhar card.
Aadhar card has to be carried by every citizen in India to prove his identity and to take advantage of the services provided by the government agencies. But since online scams are increasing these days, many people are also worried about the misuse of Aadhar card. By visiting the UIDAI website, you can check where your Aadhaar has been used for certification if you are 50 years old or in the last 6 months.
In this way, check where Aadhaar has been used
If you also want to know where your Aadhaar has been used, then follow the steps given here…
- Click on Aadhaar Authentication History.
- Here enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number and the four-digit security code.
- Now click on Generate OTP. After this OTP will come on your mobile number.
- Now a new page will open on the website. Enter the certification type, date range, number of records and select OTP.
- Now go to the drop-down menu and select the option of All Options.
- After that, select the date range on the page.
- Here you can collect information only 6 months ago.
- Now hit the submit button and fill all the required information.
- After this, information about when and where your Aadhar card has been used will come in front of you.