WhatsApp is one of the most popular apps used by billions of users for instant messaging services across the world. Sometimes user want to use two whatsapp but we cannot use two whatsapp number in one phone. But, if you want to run two WhatsApp accounts on one phone then there is a way that can work.
Users can avail it on the basis of an inbuilt feature which is offered by most of the up-to-date smartphones. This can be done using the dual app or parallel app set up available in the smartphone. Even if your smartphone does not have this feature inbuilt, there are many third party apps that can be used to achieve this.
Companies including OnePlus, Samsung, Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo and Realme allow users to set up dual apps or parallel apps or twin apps. This feature allows users to have two different versions of the same app.
If you own a Samsung device, you can go to Settings >> Advanced Features >> Dual Messenger. OnePlus users can find the app by going to Settings >> Utilities >> Parallel Apps. Users who have a Xiaomi phone running MIUI can go to Settings >> Apps >> Dual Apps. Realme users can go to Settings >> App Management >> App Cloner. Vivo users can open Settings app >> Apps & notifications >> App Clone. There is also an option of App Cloner in the settings of Oppo smartphone.
dual whatsapp Follow these steps to use the account
- First of all go to the settings of your mobile.
- Dual App / Clone App / App Twin or scrolling down to the specified name of the feature depending on the brand.
- Click on it.
- You will see a list of apps on your device.
- The toggle you will see against WhatsApp, toggle it on.
- Go back to home page.
- Now you will see another icon of WhatsApp in the menu, which will have some kind of marking on it.
- You can open the app and register with a new number and use two WhatsApp in one phone.