New Delhi. In today’s time, most people use the Internet and social media accounts like email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked. Whenever people have free time or they are getting bored, they sit down to use their favorite social media accounts but it is a bit difficult to remember the password of all these. Due to not being able to remember this password, most of the people keep them in a diary by writing them in a place. If you also forget your password then you don’t have to worry. Today we will tell you about a wonderful feature of Google, so that you will not need to remember the password of those social media accounts. Google will automatically remember the password of their account and will automatically fill in the ID and password at the time of login.
The name of the feature of Google we are talking about is Password Manager. You get this feature in Google Chrome. Using this feature, whenever you open your other Google account or Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. account in Chrome, the password is automatically entered in it. All you have to do is type the first letter of the email while opening the account. As soon as you type the first character, the entire email id gets filled in that box as well as the passwords. Even though you have different passwords for different accounts, it remembers the different passwords of all your accounts.
Keep this thing in mind while using the feature
While using this feature (Password Manager), you need to take special care that if your email account is ever hacked, then that hacker loses access to all your accounts. In such a situation, first of all you have to change the password of all social media accounts as soon as the email ID is hacked.
How to use this feature
- This feature of Google is available for both computer and android mobile. In this case, you open Chrome on your mobile or computer. Now in Chrome, on the top right side, under the close option, click on the three dots visible.
- Now you have to go to Settings by clicking on the three dots. Here in the left side you have to click on Auto fill option.
- Here click on Passwords. Here you will see the option of Offer to Save Passwords which you have to enable.
- Now whenever you open your account for the first time, while entering username, password in it, Chrome will ask you to save it. Here you have to choose the option of Save. After doing this, your account username and password will be saved.
- Now when you ever open those accounts again, as soon as you write the first letter of the ID, your entire email ID will be filled in that box as well as the password will also be filled.