New Delhi. In today’s era, all our important work is done on mobile, whether it is bank work or payment. Nowadays people have stopped keeping cash, be it small amount or big, everyone wants to make UPI payment only. With a single click, all the work is done. Payment is made easily with UPI payment. All it needs is an active internet connection. It is often seen that you are in a place where there is no internet service or your net is running slow. In such a situation, it becomes impossible to make UPI payments. But let us tell you that it is possible that you can use UPI without internet. All you have to do is use the *99# USSD code on your phone’s dialer.
How to make UPI payment without internet
1. Open the dialer on the phone and type *99#, tap on the ‘Call’ button
2. You will see a menu pop up with several options including one for sending money. Tap ‘1’ then tap Send.
3. Next, select the information you have from the person receiving the payment – type the number and then tap on send.
4. Enter the mobile number linked to the merchant’s UPI account and press Send.
5. Enter the amount you want to send and then send.
6. After that you enter a remark, so that you can keep in mind why you made the payment. such as ration
7. Enter your UPI PIN to complete the transaction.
1. Open your dialer and enter *99#.
2. Select Option 4 from the menu.
3. Type 7 number and click on send to deregister from UPI.
4. Press 1 to confirm that you want to deregister with UPI.